Return and Refund Policy
When using Paypal services, charges of USD 1.00 will be charge on each transaction.
- Each bus ticket is valid for one person only. There will be no refund once a bus ticket has been transacted. Please check the bus ticket details (date and time) before confirm the payment.
- Any change on the bus ticket date or time must be made WITHIN 3 DAYS BEFORE the departure. New bus ticket date and time will be subjected to availability of seats.
- In case of any change of departure date and time, our company will inform the passenger to arrive early in order to avoid delay.
- Passenger must take note of the departure time, and arrive at the departure point AT LEAST 20 MINUTES EARLY. The company will not be responsible for any delay caused by any passenger. In case of changes of time table, no further notice will be given to individuals.
- The company will not be responsible for any delay cause by traffic jam or some other unexpected events.
- Each passenger is only allowed to bring along two luggage the size of which is in accordance with the airline term and condition. The company must be informed of any extra luggage earlier.
- Box packages will be charged accordingly to the size of: 21'TV box (RM 20.00) or 29'TV box (RM 40.00).
- The passenger is fully responsible for his / her personal belongings. Our company will not be liable for any loss or damage during the journey.
- Our company has accident insurance coverage for every passenger. If an accident occurs during the journey, the issue of compensation shall be dealt with in accordance with the law and regulations of the place where the accident occurs. Our company does not guarantee that the compensation under the said insurance policies is satisfying every passenger.
- All passengers shall not bring into our vehicles any combustible materials, dangerous substances, drugs or any other things that are in contravention of the laws in Malaysia. Any passenger who is in breach of this condition shall compensate our company for any loss and damage and shall bear all criminal liabilities.
- The passenger shall not disturb or interfere with the driver of the vehicle or any other passenger during the journey.
- The passenger is prohibited from bringing pets into the vehicle.
- If any passenger commits an act causing personal injuries or damage to properties, that passenger shall bear all the consequences, and further indemnify our company of all losses arising of thereby.
- Our company reserves the rights to interpret all the regulations and conditions in this bus ticket.
- There will be no refund after the bus ticket has been transacted